<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Recent readings 

I barely read when I was in Oregon. I had time. I had all late afternoon and evening Wednesday, and evening Thursday. I had the plane rides there and back. But my mind wasn't staying put enough to read. On the plane, I was able to study the Eden Gray Tarot book. I think because I was nervous and jumpy and not totally focused on the conscious party of reading that I was able to discern a great deal about the patterns within the minor Arcana. I killed time with the crosswords in the airplane magazines. I could do the crosswords and the Sudoku, but I did NOT have the attention nor discipline for the Kakuro. I felt glum about that. I like to think of myself as good at math and logic.

I've been working to catch up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?