<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 13, 2008

This is why I need to remember to take my medicine 

...because I get distracted and spend an hour and a half doing things like this.

These book haiku things are inspired by Nina Katchadourian, whose work, "Sorted Books," I blogged here. I know you can't copyright ideas, but I also know she's frustrated by people posting copies of her works without her permission, so I want to give her explicit credit as the inspiration for this concept of using book titles as word tiles to move around.



While I should have been working, and having forgotten to take my ADD medication, I got caught up in sorting books. It's a lot like those refrigerator magnets, but it feels like the stories told are more real, since the titles have actual meaning and books behind them.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?