<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Canadian Tech Support 

Since I feel like an honorary Canadian (having lived there, having inlaws who are Canadian citizens, having a brother who was born there, and visiting at least once a year), this amused me.

The Land Of Maple Leafed Savages
Tech Support | Ontario, Canada

Me: “Thank you for calling technical support. My name is ***, how can I help you?

Customer: *distinct southern accent* “Where am I calling?”

Me: “*** technical support. Are you having trouble with your internet, sir?”

Customer: “I know that. I mean, what part of the world?”

Me: “I’m in Canada, sir. Is there something I can help you with?”

Customer: “Canada?! You have internet up in Canada?”

Me, sarcastically: “Nope…just got radio, in fact I had to drive my dog sled into work. There was a horrible accident and I lost two dogs. It’s been a rough day.”

Customer: “Oh…well, I want technical support from a country who actually has it.” *click*

Supervisor monitoring calls: “You can’t be serious.”

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?