<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Back on the wagon 

...of blogging, that is.

I went on my honeymoon last month. And I decided to give National Novel Writing Month a try. It only required 1,667 words a day. I was was only going to be out of the country for a little over a week without a computer. How hard could it be?

Right. I didn't make it to 50,000 words. So I got burned out on writing temporarily. I would procrastinate from my novel by writing queries and book reviews. Now, well into December, I still can't pick up a novel without feeling like I'll never be able to write one, and I can't read about writing without wondering why I couldn't finish NaNoWriMo.

So I've thrown myself into learning Spanish and playing recorder and pennywhistle. I'll get back to the books soon. I promise.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?