<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Still Writing 

I work full time. I'm taking a semester off from classes, but I still have a wedding to plan and stress over.

Still, I write. I'm working on a piece for Vanity Fair (it's a long shot, I know, but I've got great material for smaller publications if it falls though), an essay on the role of the military in the Constitution and the Federalist Papers, and crossing my fingers about a well-received but not-yet-accepted query on dueling in the Navy.

A freelance writing life would be full of hurry up and write, hurry up and wait, hurry up and get inspired. But so far I'm loving it all, even when I don't sleep. Maybe if I were full time I'd feel differently. But now I just love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?