<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Secrets on postcards 

It's late. Or early. Everything spirals.

I turned in a story on local gold mining - that was a lot of fun to research and write. I did my first "real" interview and it went great, I think because I was genuinely interested in hearing all the stories he'd collected.

Speaking of collecting stories... this web page haunts me. I used to walk the streets of the sity and the halls of my college and collect notes people had dropped. If there were identifying information, I'd return what I found, but there never was.

So I'd read about love and hate and bad fathers and brothers who drove you crazy. And I'd walk the campus, looking at the cheerful and controlled faces, and wonder what strories were inside.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?