<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 07, 2005

I sing of books and gold 

I finished the Bethesda Magazine story on gold mines in Bethesda! That felt great. I definately put in more work than I had expected, and really more work than I was paid for, but I'm proud of what I turned in, and I'll be proud to have another clip from this magazine.

On another note...

I'm definately a night person.

I'm sick. I have a cold. I've been taking cold medicine, the sleepy kind, not the awake kind. But I can't sleep when I'm sick.

I've tried. I can't sleep. It's 4:45 Monday now. I go to work soon. And tonight I see my finace's family. Tomorrow I work all day. Wednesday I go to the State Capitol to testify for a bill I want passed. Thursday I have a paper due. Friday? No idea. With luck, I will have slept at least a little by then.

I'm filling my time reading and buying books (I went to a $1 a book sale today! Woo hoo!). And I'm writing little articles for WriteForCash.com for some extra money. Seeing as I'm awake anyway.

Maybe I'll try to sleep again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?