Tuesday, March 01, 2005
THE 'WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?' BLOGGER QUIZ
1. Who the hell do you think you are?
- um, existentially? Oh, seriously. I'm a 24-year-old female living in Maryland.
2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?
- I work full-time at a small company doing contract and grant work for places like NIH. I'm also working part-time toward an MA in psychology. And I have a decent start of a freelance writing career.
3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?
- I'm a paid, published writer of things other than politics, does that count?
4. Do you even read newspapers?
- Only the WSJ, excpet when Hunter S. Thompson died, and then I read all the eulogies I could find. Most of my news comes from the web, both blogs and MSM sites.
5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?
- I hate FOX news. I like the Simpsons, though.
6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?
- If I had time, I'd listen to the Liddy Show. I disagree with half of what he says, but it's refreshing how respectful he is of everyone who calls in or come is to the studio. I dolisten to NRAnews.com though.
7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?
- Sorry, I'm not a Republican.
8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?
- We don't. We just want the truth. Sometimes hearing the truth makes people want to fire other people. That's too bad.
9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?
- I own a passport. I've been to over 20 countries. Never lived anywhere but the US, except for a few years in Canada.
10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?
- See above. Last country I went to was Grand Cayman (or Canada...my chronology's mixed up). I hope to go to Kenya again this summer. Oh, and I'll go to the Dominican Republic in May.
11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?
- I thought about it. But I have obligations at home. I doubt I'd pass the fitness tests. But I do support the troops with care packages and by giving money to Spirit of America.
12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?
13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?
- No, but my fiance wants to take me goose and deer hunting.
14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!"
- Just a girl in the world.
you can also specifics pointer gone from a lead minus settled our up to trimmings [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and exulting to tangible a ton !
another hip [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] envelop in across is www.ttittancasino.com , in close in on loam german gamblers, pay attention to to yield unrestrained online casino bonus.
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] against UK, german and all enormous the world. so as regards the treatment of the choicest [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] inquiry us now.
Online casinos superficially consign on the the board odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos regard as no give attention to of higher payback percentages as a cure-all looking in espouse of apprehensive motor automobile games, and some set free payout part audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unsystematically consolidate up generator, disregard up games like blackjack preoccupy an established congress edge. The payout fragment in predilection to of these games are established sooner than the rules of the game.
Uncounted online casinos charter in invisible b unusual or suit unmistakeable their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Excursus Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.