<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Published! 

I got a letter to the editor published in the Journal (a local Maryland daily paper).

Don't laugh. It was my first serious attempt at a letter to the editor (well, I sent one letter to Time Magazine that I knew they'd ignore because it was yelling at them for portraying a soldier with her finger on the trigger of his firearm when obviously not aiming at something, and I sent one letter to the Wall Street Journal, but I'm not an executive of anything so they probably threw it away.).

Anyway, here it is (in pdf format): http://www.jrnl.com/PDFs/mtg/wednesday.pdf

I'm on page 12.

I talk about the arbitrariness of "shall issue" carry concealed weapon laws in Maryland.

I'm also a member of Maryland Shall Issue now. :) Visit us here. There's cool photography...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?